Reliable and scalable high-end solution
The entire Digital SMS system is hosted on high performance geo-distributed data centers. All servers are clustered and interconnected by fiber channels. This configuration gives us an extremely high performance. The IP connectivity between data centers is achieved using BGP (Border Gateway Protocol).
Designed to be fault-tolerant, the solution is reliable and scalable, with a special emphasis placed on security, utilizing VPN tunneling and IPsec as the standard. The infrastructure is hosted in geographically redundant data centers with backup power provisions to ensure no interruptions.
Digital SMS high performance platform
The layered architecture is implemented so as to enable better system management and easier client connectivity.
This is the core of our high performance mobile transaction platform, encompassing all crucial elements of our system.
- Monitoring & alerting subsystems − active QoS (Quality of Service) monitoring – delays, encodings, all GSM features; these vital units of our system provide superior QoS
- Auto Routing Subsystem − interaction with the monitoring and alerting subsystems enables this element to automatically choose the optimal routing in a given time frame
- Account slotting − every account has its own queue and is never influenced by other traffic, allowing us to handle high volumes and maintain extremely high quality levels
- Flexibility − special routing logic rules can be defined for each account
- MNP Routing − our Number Context system makes sure all messages are delivered even if MNP has been implemented on a particular mobile number
Operator Connectivity Layer
Handling of all billing, financial issues, such as encoding or multiple connectivity issues.
- Over 200 direct connections to operators
- Over 40 deployed proprietary SMSC network for worldwide SS7 connectivity